Bladder Study Recruiting Participants with MS or SCI!
MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking individuals with Multiple Sclerosis or Spinal Cord Injury for a study that looks at the natural history of urinary symptoms, how those symptoms impact your daily life, and when symptoms most likely are related to a urinary tract infection.
Qualifications to participate in this study:
· Have a SCI for at least 1 year or Diagnosed with MS for at least 1 year
· Void for bladder management (can use a catheter up to 2x per day)
· Have had 3+ episodes of urinary symptoms since diagnosis
What to expect:
· You will fill out a urinary symptoms survey every two weeks that is sent to your e-mail
· You will do a dipstick analysis of your urine
· You will receive compensation for your participation
To get an idea of what the survey every two weeks looks like take the below survey:
If interested in this study call Dr. Amanda Rounds at (571)332-9887 or email: Amanda.K.Rounds [at] medstar.net